This is a series of blog posts about the preparation for the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam For my exam preparation I attend the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy. Each time I finish one unit in the Performance and Goals Academy course on the SAP Learning Hub https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub I will share my practice questions.
Why these practice questions are so effective I have explained in the first blog post of this series: C THR82_1411 SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam – Unit 1 Overview and Practice Questions
The main focus in unit 2 was on the Goal Library and Group Goals. Addtionally there are set of questions on Goal alignment and Beta Goal Import.
In total I have come up with 103 practice questions. In this post I will list 30 questions below.
- What are goal plans in SuccessFactors?
- Can you place goals without a category in the goal plan?
- What is the best practice for re-purposing fields?
- When a goals is a public goal who can access it?
- What means * in the role code?
- What means EM+ in the role code?
- What is the definition for Line of Sight?
- What permission models are used in SuccessFactors?
- What permission is defined by action Cascade-pull?
- When does the Cascade to Others Button not appear?
- What are the ways to align goals?
- What happens when two goals are linked?
- What important features does the Goal Library have?
- How to download a Goal Library form the Instance?
- How to delete an item from the Goal Library?
- How to add an item to the Goal Library?
- What is the default language pack?
- How to translate the Goal Library?
- How to import the Goal Library?
- How to add a new Goal Library in provisioning?
- Is the Goal Wizard localized?
- What is the Best Practice in order for the Goal Wizard to work best?
- How to transfer goals between users?
- What are the key benefits of Group Goals?
- What are the limitations of Group Goals?
- If you have the Group Goal Alignment permission can you assign a goal that is not on your plan?
- How to import Group Goals?
- Can you schedule the goal import?
- Can you define twice the same goal in the same csv file?
- What format do you have to use in the date field?
All of my 103 practice questions are here: https://youtu.be/oKj7YCzn6c0
Employee Central: I have created a set of 212 free practice questions – see my blog post: https://ppalme.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/the-sap-successfactors-employee-central-certified-application-associate-exam-how-i-passed-it-and-how-i-prepared-for-it/