This is a series of blog posts about the preparation for the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam for my exam preparation I attend the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy. Each time I finish one unit in the Performance and Goals Academy course on the SAP Learning Hub https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub I will share my practice questions.
Why these practice questions are so effective I have explained in the first blog post of this series: C THR82_1411 SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam – Unit 1 Overview and Practice Questions
The main focus in unit 4 was on how to configure goal categories.
In total I have come up with 23 practice questions. In this post I will list 23 questions below.
- Can the user decided in which category to put a goal and later change the category for the goal later on?
- What is the catch-all category?
- What happens if the user creates a goal without specifying the category?
- On what does the order of the categories in the goal plan depend on?
- Where is the default category located?
- When the Balance Scorecard is used what outcomes are used?
- How to view the goal plan categories in the Admin Center?
- How to add a category in the instance?
- How to delete a category in the instance?
- How to move a category in the instance?
- How to change the name of the category in the instance?
- When you configure the category element what must be there?
- Where does category id appear in?
- Where does the category name appear in?
- What is the best practice for deciding on the category id and the category name?
- Why you should not choose a number for the category id?
- Can you use spaces in the category id?
- How many default categories can you define?
- Why does the default category always show at the bottom of the goal plan?
- What is the XML tag for the default category?
- Can you configure the category minimums and maximums in the instance in Manage Template?
- If you want the Financial goals to have 25%-50% of total weight how do you configure this?
- If you want to set minimums and maximums number of goals in the category Customer in the XML?
All of my 23 practice questions are also here: https://youtu.be/13Q2Wi3Wjeo
Employee Central: I have created a set of 212 free practice questions – see my blog post: https://ppalme.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/the-sap-successfactors-employee-central-certified-application-associate-exam-how-i-passed-it-and-how-i-prepared-for-it/