This is a series of blog posts about the preparation for the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam for my exam preparation I attend the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy. Each time I finish one unit in the Performance and Goals Academy course on the SAP Learning Hub https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub I will share my practice questions.
Why these practice questions are so effective I have explained in the first blog post of this series: C THR82_1411 SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam – Unit 1 Overview and Practice Questions
The main focus in unit 5 was on how to configure goal fields.
In total I have come up with 62 practice questions. In this post I will list 21 questions below.
- What are the three types of permissions that are relevant to fields?
- What is determined by field permissions?
- Do all employee roles see these fields?
- What is the XML tag used for field permissions?
- Can you set different fields to be in the different performance review forms?
- What XML element defines each of the fields in a goal?
- What determines the order of fields in the goal plan and the goal edit window?
- How to add or delete or move goal fields in the Admin Center?
- What attributes of a field can you change in Manage Templates?
- What sub-elements does the <field-definition> element in XML have?
- What character limit has the state field?
- What data type can you use in the state field?
- What data type is used in tasks, targets, or milestones fields?
- What is configured with the <comment> field?
- Can the user edit the comments field?
- How to prepopulate a field?
- What attributes can you configure for the <field-description> element?
- What do you configure in order to make the field reportable?
- How to configure tasks in XML?
- Are custom fields allowed in tables?
- Can you display link fields in the performance form?
All of my 62 practice questions are also here: https://youtu.be/L5T3MAL1Okw
Employee Central: I have created a set of 212 free practice questions – see my blog post: https://ppalme.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/the-sap-successfactors-employee-central-certified-application-associate-exam-how-i-passed-it-and-how-i-prepared-for-it/