This is a series of blog posts about the preparation for the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam for my exam preparation I attend the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy. Each time I finish one unit in the Performance and Goals Academy course on the SAP Learning Hub https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub I will share my practice questions.
Why these practice questions are so effective I have explained in the first blog post of this series: C THR82_1411 SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam – Unit 1 Overview and Practice Questions
The main focus in unit 6 was on goal plan permissions and in particular on tables and goal plan states.
In total I have come up with 38 practice questions. In this post I will list 15 questions below.
- Which XML element defines permissions within Goal Management?
- What means the Role name EDD?
- The role has permission to all Employee’s Direct Report, all the way down in the hierarchy?
- What is the permission of a Form Reviewer?
- What role does Many Manager have if he is reviewing his own form?
- Cascader Role: When an employee cascades a goal to others can you specify which goal details can become editable?
- How to enable the cascader role in XML?
- What ability is granted by the Action Permissions XML element <permission>?
- What action permission is used to see private/unshared goals?
- Can you set permission specifically for a field in a table?
- If permission for a table is read only, can you give write permissions to a column?
- If you want to hide a table from a role, is setting permission of each columns to None enough?
- What is the ability of Goal Plan States in regards to permissions?
- What is a use case for goal plan states?
- Where should the goal plan states be placed in the XML?
All of my 38 practice questions are also here: https://youtu.be/lUWT5f9pdn8
Employee Central: I have created a set of 212 free practice questions – see my blog post: https://ppalme.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/the-sap-successfactors-employee-central-certified-application-associate-exam-how-i-passed-it-and-how-i-prepared-for-it/