This is a series of blog posts about the preparation for the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam for my exam preparation I attend the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy. Each time I finish one unit in the Performance and Goals Academy course on the SAP Learning Hub https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub I will share my practice questions.
Why these practice questions are so effective I have explained it in the first blog post of this series: C THR82_1411 SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam – Unit 1 Overview and Practice Questions
The main focus in unit 7 was on the goal plan layout. The questions now refer to the new SAP Learning Course SAP SuccessFactors Peformance and Goals Academy based on the THR82_EN_Col61 handbook
In total I have come up with 8 practice questions. In this post I will list all 8 questions below.
- What does it mean XML is generated from top to bottom?
- How can you set the width of the fields?
- Can the weights of fields add up above 100?
- What does a weigth of (0) zero means for column width?
- What happens if the other columns have weights greater than 0?
- Can you have more than one field in a column?
- What are the three steps to add new fields to the goal plan?
- When you add new fields to the XML will they display on the goal plan by default?
All of my 8 practice questions are also here: https://youtu.be/HS-xqg1fJ04
Employee Central: I have created a set of 212 free practice questions – see my blog post: https://ppalme.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/the-sap-successfactors-employee-central-certified-application-associate-exam-how-i-passed-it-and-how-i-prepared-for-it/