This is a series of blog posts about the preparation for the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam for my exam preparation I attend the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy. Each time I finish one unit in the Performance and Goals Academy course on the SAP Learning Hub https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub I will share my practice questions.
Why these practice questions are so effective I have explained it in the first blog post of this series: C THR82_1411 SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam – Unit 1 Overview and Practice Questions
The main focus in unit 8 was on Goal Execution. The questions now refer to the new SAP Learning Course SAP SuccessFactors Peformance and Goals Academy based on the THR82_EN_Col61 handbook
In total I have come up with 38 practice questions. In this post I will list all 15 questions below.
- Can Goal Execution fields be utilized for more than one goal plan?
- Can you view private goals in the execution map fields?
- What are the steps to enable Goal Execution in Provisioning?
- How to Enable Goal Execution in the Instance?
- Where does the information for the Execution map come from?
- How to configure Email Notification Templates?
- What is a Rollup?
- What types of Rollup exists?
- To use Goal Execution in a goal plan, what Standard fields must be included in the goal plan template?
- How many enum fields must the field for Effort Spent contain?
- Which fields are stored in the database with historical value?
- Which fields can be configured for mobile?
- Can you manipulate permissions in Manage Template for Goal Execution?
- What action permission must be configured in XML?
- Can you remove fields within Manage Templates?
All of my 38 practice questions are also here: https://youtu.be/i6aMq5YWPB4
Employee Central: I have created a set of 212 free practice questions – see my blog post: https://ppalme.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/the-sap-successfactors-employee-central-certified-application-associate-exam-how-i-passed-it-and-how-i-prepared-for-it/