This is a series of blog posts about the preparation for the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam for my exam preparation I attend the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy. Each time I finish one unit in the Performance and Goals Academy course on the SAP Learning Hub https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub I will share my practice questions.
Why these practice questions are so effective I have explained it in the first blog post of this series: C THR82_1411 SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam – Unit 1 Overview and Practice Questions
The main focus in unit 9 was on Competencies and Competency Libraries. The questions now refer to the new SAP Learning Course SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy based on the THR82_EN_Col61 handbook
In total I have come up with 22 practice questions. In this post I will list all 10 questions below.
- What are competencies?
- In which SAP SF Modules play competencies a central role?
- What is the difference between competencies and goals?
- Do you have to place each competency within a category?
- What is the recommendation of how many competency categories to use?
- What features does the writing assistant have?
- How to create a Job Family?
- How to create a Job Role in an existing Job Family?
- Can an employee have more than one job code?
- How to Add a Job Code to an existing role?
All of my 22 practice questions are also here: https://youtu.be/1g37veGZBeE
Employee Central: I have created a set of 212 free practice questions – see my blog post: https://ppalme.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/the-sap-successfactors-employee-central-certified-application-associate-exam-how-i-passed-it-and-how-i-prepared-for-it/