This is a series of blog posts about the preparation for the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam for my exam preparation I attend the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy. Each time I finish one unit in the Performance and Goals Academy course on the SAP Learning Hub https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub I will share my practice questions.
Why these practice questions are so effective I have explained it in the first blog post of this series: C THR82_1411 SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam – Unit 1 Overview and Practice Questions
The main focus in unit 10 was on the Performance Management Form. The questions now refer to the new SAP Learning Course SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy based on the THR82_EN_Col61 handbook
In total I came up with 28 practice questions. In this post I will list all 10 questions below.
- What is the difference between forms and template?
- All performance management forms validate against which DTD?
- Which form combines the functionality of PMv11 form and PMv12 forms?
- What components are in the performance form templates?
- What are the three main stages forms go through?
- What are the two reviewer roles?
- Where to create a new rating scale?
- What kind of information can you include in the Introduction Section of the Performance Management Form?
- What kind of information is in the Employee Information section?
- Is the Development section mandatory?
All of my 28 practice questions are also here: https://youtu.be/GRuiGF4FcEo
Employee Central: I have created a set of 212 free practice questions – see my blog post: https://ppalme.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/the-sap-successfactors-employee-central-certified-application-associate-exam-how-i-passed-it-and-how-i-prepared-for-it/