This is a series of blog posts about the preparation for the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam for my exam preparation I attend the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy. Each time I finish one unit in the Performance and Goals Academy course on the this site Continuous Learning & Development I will share my practice questions.
Why these practice questions are so effective I have explained it in the first blog post of this series: C THR82_1411 SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam – Unit 1 Overview and Practice Questions
The main focus in unit 11 was on the Performance Forms Sections Configuration. The questions now refer to the new SAP Learning Course SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy based on the THR82_EN_Col61 handbook
In total I have come up with 36 practice questions. In this post I will list all 10 questions below.
- What are the three methods of updating Performance Management Templates?
- What settings can you configure in Form Template Settings?
- Where do you turn on and off email Notifications in the instance?
- Where to delete forms in the instance?
- What type of organizational changes may affect the forms?
- Where can the rating scale for the entire form be chosen?
- Where to find the rating scale in the instance?
- How to configure item weights in Manage Templates?
- How to configure to have all goals in the Performance Management form equally weighted?
- What does the Route Signature Step and Completed Forms feature allow?
All of my 36 practice questions are also here: https://youtu.be/qm1NbHW6KEA
Employee Central: I have created a set of 212 free practice questions – see my blog post: https://ppalme.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/the-sap-successfactors-employee-central-certified-application-associate-exam-how-i-passed-it-and-how-i-prepared-for-it/