This is a series of blog posts about the preparation for the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam for my exam preparation I attend the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy. Each time I finish one unit in the Performance and Goals Academy course on this site Continuous Learning & Development I will share my practice questions.
Why these practice questions are so effective I have explained it in the first blog post of this series: C THR82_1411 SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam – Unit 1 Overview and Practice Questions
The main focus in unit 13 was on describing and the configuration of the Objective Section of the Performance Form. The questions now refer to the new SAP Learning Course SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy based on the THR82_EN_Col61 handbook
In total I have come up with 18 practice questions. In this post I will list 9 questions below.
- How many objective sections can a performance form have?
- What are the two ways to populate the goals to a performance form?
- When it is not recommended to use auto-sync on forms?
- What to configure in XML to add the Add Goals button to the form?
- What is a Side-by-side rating?
- What is the recommended setting for editing goals in the performance form in XML?
- What is the default setting for updating goals from the goal plan to the goals section of the associated performance form?
- How to enable auto-sync in XML?
- How to enable auto-sync in Manage Templates?
All of my 18 practice questions are also here: https://youtu.be/uHCiVKW3sL0
Employee Central: I have created a set of 212 free practice questions – see my blog post: https://ppalme.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/the-sap-successfactors-employee-central-certified-application-associate-exam-how-i-passed-it-and-how-i-prepared-for-it/