This is a series of blog posts about the preparation for the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam for my exam preparation I attend the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy. Each time I finish one unit in the Performance and Goals Academy course on this site Continuous Learning & Development I will share my practice questions.
Why these practice questions are so effective I have explained it in the first blog post of this series: C THR82_1411 SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam – Unit 1 Overview and Practice Questions
The main focus in unit 14 was on the configuration of the Competency Section of the Performance Form. The questions now refer to the new SAP Learning Course SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy based on the THR82_EN_Col61 handbook
In total I have come up with 14 practice questions. In this post I will list 8 questions below.
- What type of competencies that can be configured in the competency section of the Performance Form?
- Where to find the Competency ID?
- How to hard code competencies in the XML?
- What element to use in order to have the competency to appear first in the list of competencies?
- Which attribute enables any permissioned user to remove the competency from the form?
- How to populate core competencies in the Performance form in XML?
- What are the prerequisites in Admin Center to populate competencies by job code?
- Can one specify specific competencies to be only pulled from specific categories with the instance?
All of my 14 practice questions are also here: https://youtu.be/p9osY8phHC8
Employee Central: I have created a set of 212 free practice questions – see my blog post: https://ppalme.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/the-sap-successfactors-employee-central-certified-application-associate-exam-how-i-passed-it-and-how-i-prepared-for-it/