This is a series of blog posts about the preparation for the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam for my exam preparation I attend the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy. Each time I finish one unit in the Performance and Goals Academy course on this site Continuous Learning & Development I will share my practice questions.
Why these practice questions are so effective I have explained it in the first blog post of this series: C THR82_1411 SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam – Unit 1 Overview and Practice Questions
The focus in unit 15 was on the Section Weights and Summary Section Performance Form Configuration. The questions now refer to the new SAP Learning Course SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy based on the THR82_EN_Col63 handbook
In total I have come up with 59 practice questions. In this post I will list 25 questions below. All of my 59 practice questions are also here: https://youtu.be/5igWOb3Hd7U
- What Design Decisions must the Customer make for the Performance Form Template?
- Can the Goals and Competency Section in the form be weighted independently?
- How many Competency Sections can be added?
- What decisions must the Stakeholders make regarding the Goal and Competency Sections?
- What Overall Rating can you include in the Summary Section?
- What is displayed in the Signature Section?
- What Design Decisions must the Stakeholders make about the Summary and Signature Section?
- What does the Objective/Competency Section do?
- When is the 9-Box displayed in the Obj/Comp Summary Section?
- Which <competency-sect> attributes control weight configuration in a Competency Section?
- Can you set item weights to have a minimum and maximum acceptable value within a section?
- How to enforce the item weight limits so that a user form cannot be routed to the next step?
- How to enforce that the item weights within a section add up to anything other than 100%?
- How to configure that goal weights are automatically populated in the Performance Form?
- How to hide the section weights within the form?
- What is the rating of record if manual-rating=”true” and override-unrated=”true”?
- How to configure the Summary Section in Manage Templates?
- How to ensure that the form section is included in the Overall Rating Calculation?
- What happens if there is no section weight set for the section?
- What happens to the overall score if weights for items do not total 100%?
- How to enable Manual Overall Rating in Manage Template?
- What happens if you set a form to complete with no Manual Rating selected?
- What are the steps to configuring the Obj/Comp Section?
- What must you do if only one section exists in the Obj/Comp Summary?
- What to set to show a summary of the section within the Obj/Comp Summary?
All of my 59 practice questions are also here: https://youtu.be/5igWOb3Hd7U
Employee Central: I have created a set of 212 free practice questions – see my blog post: https://ppalme.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/the-sap-successfactors-employee-central-certified-application-associate-exam-how-i-passed-it-and-how-i-prepared-for-it/