This is a series of blog posts about the preparation for the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam for my exam preparation I attend the SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy. Each time I finish one unit in the Performance and Goals Academy course on this site Continuous Learning & Development I will share my practice questions.
Why these practice questions are so effective I have explained it in the first blog post of this series: C THR82_1411 SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Certification Exam – Unit 1 Overview and Practice Questions
The focus in unit 16 was on Custom Sections and Fields Configuration. The questions now refer to the new SAP Learning Course SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy based on the THR82_EN_Col63 handbook
In total I have come up with 15 practice questions. In this post I will list 10 questions below.
- What XML Element to use for a custom section?
- What is the XML sub element for custom section?
- How many different field types can be used?
- Can you add custom fields to other sections (Goals, Compensation, etc.)?
- Which elements must be defined for each custom field?
- What is the Element Key and what must be watched?
- What is the field <ekey> used for?
- What custom field element types can be used?
- Which custom section element types are now editable during form launch?
- How to make this introduction text editable when we mass create forms in XML?
All of my 15 practice questions are also here: https://youtu.be/w6gqG5F_Rts
Employee Central: I have created a set of 212 free practice questions – see my blog post: https://ppalme.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/the-sap-successfactors-employee-central-certified-application-associate-exam-how-i-passed-it-and-how-i-prepared-for-it/